Some people like to have their own stats for one reason or another (like to use CoolMon or another program), so I've created a couple different output sources for personal use.
UPDATED: Some thing to keep in mind before using this data:
- You only need to query once every 3 hours since the data is not updated any more often than that. You can query more often to make coding easier, however *please* no more than one cycle per hour.
- This data is for personal / team use only. I don't want to see someone ripping off my stats page using my own data (which I have seen in the past).
- You can not charge a fee for whatever service or program if you are utilizing any of this data. The stats are meant to be free to all, it's for a good cause.
- The URLs below are simply examples, you will need to replace the team or user id with your own.
- If you need help or some custom data that isn't provided, please feel free to email me.
- Only use data from these feeds, attempting to parse the regular pages is a bad idea, and if I catch you I will block your IP.
- Try to rate limit your queries. By that I mean don't try to make a couple dozen queries in one second.
- Be aware that excessive amounts of queries (or queries per second) can get your IP blocked!
- XML is NOT an RSS feed, so don't email me saying you can't get it to work in your RSS program.
First, I have a CSV output for historical data. This format should allow easy importing into spreadsheet or graphing programs like excel. It will output all your historical data for the last year or two, people who have folded longer will obsiouly have more data to work with. It may take a few seconds to generate the output depending on how much data there is, so please be patient. NOTE: I have limited the data output to only one record displayed per-day (instead of the possible 8). I do have older historical data, but I haven't integrated it into the query yet. It will be in the next revision of the stats.
- Team Info Example:
- CSV URL: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/csv/team_csv.php?t=11314
- User Info Example:
- CSV URL: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/csv/user_csv.php?u=32334
Because of a bug with IE, I can not get the "Save As" dialog box to pop up properly when manually pasting a URL, so it just outputs it to your browser. From there just do a "Save As" or "View Source" and save the data. If you are using some other program to grab the page it is all transparent.
Second, and probably more popular, are the XML feeds. Again, these are NOT RSS feeds and they will not work in an RSS program! The XML feeds are for some of the more advanced users that want to have real-time stats to use in their own tools or applications.
NOTE: Because of the high demand for XML data, I'm making it once again generally available with no special URL needed. The old URLs will still continue to work so don't worry about anything breaking.
- Team Info Example:
- XML URL: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/xml/team_summary.php?t=11314
- User Info Examples:
- XML URL: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/xml/user_summary.php?u=32334
- Alternate XML URL: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/xml/user_summary.php?un=EOC_Jason&t=11314
Please note that the team info XML data is included on the user XML data (saving you from having to make two queries if you want team + user data).
Below is an example of the XML output:
<!-- Page generated in 0.00429 seconds -->